Tuesday, November 29, 2016

DAY 2 - Second "Shake Day"

Day 2 – November 29, 2016

8:00 A.M. – Ionix Supreme (which is yummy as a hot tea!), an accelerator capsule and strawberry Shake.  Feeling full.  Also I slept better last night, but didn’t get to bed 'til late so I’m feeling a little sleepy this morning.

9:00 A.M. – Yeah I gotta take a little nap.

10:00 A.M. – IsaDelight chocolate... still feeling a little draggy, and also hungry.  I’m starting to miss my nasty unhealthy food.  I’d really love a Big Mac right now... L

Noon – Lunchtime shake.  I tried Vanilla this time, first with water only.  It’s good.  Then I added about half a banana and that was good too.  Lots of potential, I’m looking forward to trying different things with it, but also happy that it’s good with just water.  Still would love a Big Mac.

3:00 P.M. – Had a couple of the Snack wafers... taste like chocolate flavored chalk.  Not great.  Also by 4:00 I’m feeling a little lightheaded and really hungry.  I read up on snacks because I feel like I need a little more variety... turns out I can have just about any healthy snack between 100-150 calories.  Cool.  So I ate a couple celery sticks.  Celery has never tasted so good.

6:00 P.M. – Pork chops with mushroom gravy, and sweet potatoes with lots of brown sugar.  And a small slice of pumpkin cream pie.  Probably more calories than the 400-800 I’m supposed to have, but I don't care, I was starving.  :-/

Tomorrow’s a “Cleanse” day... I don’t know if I’m gonna make it.  I guess it’s normal to feel weak and a little light-headed at this stage because my body's settling in to this fairly drastic change.  I can’t wait for that burst of energy that’s supposed to show up around Day 4 or 5....

2 down, 28 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment