Thursday, December 1, 2016

DAY 4 -- Shake Day again

Day 4 – December 1, 2016 – Shake Day

8:00 – Ionix again, then Strawberry Shake for breakfast.  Also gave a Shake to Logan on the way to school.  He likes it mixed with orange juice, I prefer it plain.  Makes me feel good that I can give him an easy quick breakfast and it’s giving him lots of good nutrition.  The stuff is 24 grams of protein, guys...

10:00 – V8 Fusion/Energy for snack.  Not sure if that’s “allowed” but I love the stuff.  Gives me a great caffeine boost (caffeine from green tea) and it’s a full serving of fruit with only 50 calories.  So maybe it's okay.  Perked me right up.  Isagenix has a E+ Shot (bottled like 5-Hour Energy) that is probably just as good or better... but I don't like the taste of those and they're more expensive than V8.

Noon – Chocolate Shake for lunch.  I’ve discovered I don’t like the chocolate as much as the vanilla and strawberry.  It is good, but it’s not as sweet as the other two.  Also with strawberry and vanilla you can just shake the cup and mix them pretty well.  Chocolate not so much, you have to blend it and it froths up thicker and takes longer to drink it.  Not bad once you get used to a less-sweet chocolate flavor (and I think I actually feel a little fuller after chocolate), but tomorrow I’m gonna try mixing it half and half with vanilla.

3:00 – Snacked on a bag of Whey Thins.  They’re surprisingly good.  Curbed my appetite 'til around 5:00 when I needed a little IsaDelight chocolate square to tide me over 'til dinnertime.

7:00 – Chicken breast, mashed potatoes and country gravy (binged a little bit there), corn, and a couple slices of organic wheat bread and butter.  The Isagenix stuff is great, but so nice to have regular food again!


Bedtime – No snack needed.  2 IsaFlush capsules.  Gotta keep regular on this diet.... J  Also today started on the Joint Support for my hip, three tablets, twice a day.  Yikes, I sound like an old person.  But I still refuse to look or behave like one!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment